Sunday, February 8, 2009

friends...nothing can buy....

hmmm....when we said about friends, what is in your mind right now? For me, friends or asdiqoi (in arabic, just want to recall back my arabic...hehe..) are the the people that always in our side....whenever we feel happy, we will share our happiness with them....but, if we sad, they will give their shoulder to cry on....when we do something right, they will fight for us...if we do something wrong they will advice and correct us....if we success, they will praise us....if we fail, they will support and help us....but, the best friend, is who can guide us to the right path( ke jalan yg diredhai Allah) , fight 4 Islam and ask his friend to become the great mujahid or even the next Salahuddin Al-Ayubi! So, maybe you can share with me,what is friends mean to you?



To all my friends, (Sek Keb Seri Iskandar,97-02, SMKA Sultan Azlan Shah,03-07, Pre-Law,UiTM Kedah,08-till now)....thanks 4 everything! thanks 2 give me chance 2 learn about life with all of you!Thanks to become the mirror for me and reflect back my mistakes!I really miss you, guys! Hope that one day, we can meet again....and please pray 4 our success in our own path and field...





My friends at malam gemilang aspuri....SMKASAS

There are something wrong with the internet (lembap cam siput...huhu...) or blogger bcoz I just can upload only this picture ...Don't worry...in other time i'll put other's picture...ok?

FRIENDS...YOU ALWAYS IN MY HEART....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home