Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mood : too busy studying...

Assalamualaikum...
This week will be a hectic and exhausted week!
There are so many tests and work to do!
study...study...study....
only that word in my mind right now even maybe I'm not doing it...heh...huhu...

this is my academic schedule for the whole week :
1) monday : persuasive speech (done...Alhamdulillah)
2) tuesday : final test BEL 342 (done...quite tough...just tawakkal to Allah..)
3) wednesday : 2nd global issues test
4) thursday : 2nd test for law and economics, submit 2nd term paper, going for OPKIM in Yan, Kedah...

it's just like 'tahap dewa' study...haha....
How come I still have time to do this post??huhu...
just want to escape from studying for a while...haha...
wish me luck and please pray for me okay?
hmm...see you then!
salam Ramadhan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home